In the dark and gloomy night,
Set the graveyard in your sight.
Take your shovel and your luck,
Dig down deep in dirt and muck.
But do not dig where there is gold,
Or else a curse you will behold.
Resist your greed all through the night,
And live to see the morning light.
How to Play:
- Use the cursor to dig up the dirt piles.
- Golden piles are cursed. You will lose Fear Points if you dig them up.
- The Lantern can help you see which piles to avoid.
- Find all of the empty graves before the timer or your Fear Points run out.
This game was created for the Gamedev.tv Game Jam 2021. The theme was "All that glitters is not gold."
- Artwork: Greg Van Gastel
- Music by @carlosgamecomposer
- Project Github: https://github.com/TarynMcMillan/Gamedev.tv-Game-Jam-2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.